WNESU Summer Programs
Welcome to the WNESU Summer Programs
The WNESU Summer Programs provide the students of our community schools with engaging activities that promote wellness, enrichment and academics during the summer.
Please use the Summer Program cell phone number to reach an ASP/Summer Programs staff member.
- Please note this phone is operational during the After-School Program hours of 3-5 pm M-F during the school year and during the Summer Programs hours of 8-4 pm, M-F in July and the first week in August.
- Please leave a message with your name, the name of your student, and your phone number. If you don’t hear back from a staff representative, please know that we may be with students and we will do our best to get back to you in a timely manner. If you can't reach your designated Site Coordinator and it is an emergency please feel free to reach out to the other.
- Texting this phone number is another method of communication.
- If you don’t hear back from a staff representative by 4:30 pm on a day of operation or if you need immediate assistance, please call the WNESU office at: (802) 463-9958 or the WNESU Director of Summer Programs Sarah Doran at: (802) 376-9072.
- If you leave a voicemail or send a text outside of operational hours, someone will do their best to get back to you in a timely manner.
- Please note that our school day administration is not available during the school year after 3 pm nor are they available during the Summer Programs sessions. If you need to reach someone please contact your Site Coordinator.If you have any questions or concerns please contact us through our Summer Programs information. Please DO NOT CALL or LEAVE A MESSAGE at the SCHOOL site.